otto's war room banner

otto's war room banner

Saturday, December 02, 2017

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Christmas At Ground Zero

By សតិវ​ អតុ 
I usually post this during the Christmas Season.[1] Since the end of the Soviet Union, this song has mostly been posted for the humor of it. Today it holds special meaning since Kim Jong Un[2] and our idiot and unpredictable President Donald Trump have traded threats with nuclear weapons. I suppose it is only fitting that we post this as a tribute to the foolishness of having and threatening to use nuclear weapons against other countries. To be fair,  the nation of Democratic People's Republic of (North) Korea believes it needs them to defend itself. For the US, such an excuse is as phony as a three dollar bill. It always helps to laugh at our stupidity from time to time. Unlike our idiot leaders we don't take myself so seriously.


[1] For me it is actually the Winter Solstice celebration. I'm not Christian so I use Winter Solstice to engage in this national holiday.
[2]김정은

No comments: